Calling all Texas voters and organizations!
We need YOUR support in getting the word out about the lifesaving work being done by the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas and the importance of voting YES on Proposition 6.
Join us in fighting for CPRIT’s future by downloading and sharing digital resources to help inform Texans about this important issue. Hover over your favorite image or video, click download, then upload each file to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with your favorite caption (several suggestions below).
Plan to share every sample post on social media? Download all and let everyone know how important it is to fight cancer today!*
Suggested Social Media Captions:
- CPRIT provides cancer prevention and treatment services to thousands of Texans – but the future of this lifesaving program is at stake. Vote YES on Prop. 6 this November to protect CPRIT’s future! #YesOn6TX
- Thanks to the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas, our state is leading the way in the battle to defeat cancer. But our fight is far from over… Vote YES on Prop. 6 this November to ensure CPRIT has the funds needed to continue its lifesaving work! #YesOn6TX
- We must continue CPRIT’s lifesaving cancer research and prevention programs. Join the fight to protect CPRIT's future and vote YES on Prop. 6 this November! #YesOn6TX
- By investing in cancer research, Texas has reduced its cancer mortality rate by 8% and saved over 10,500 lives. But the future of the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas is at stake… Vote YES on Prop. 6 this November! #YesOn6TX
- The Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas is continually breaking new ground in the fight against cancer. So far, CPRIT-funded screenings have detected over 3,600 cancers and identified over 17,000 pre-cancers. But the program’s future is at stake… Join the fight to protect CPRIT's future by voting YES on Prop. 6 this November! #YesOn6TX
"Special Information for Organizations: If your organization posts this content, please either report it under Texas campaign finance law if required or email us to let us know and provide us with expenses that the organization incurred (e.g., staff time or paid). Texas campaign finance law requires organizations to report expenses and in-kind donations. If our media is used, we want to have an accounting of the costs your organization incurred. The contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Texans Fighting Cancer Committee will report the expenses for posting our media as in-kind donations if we are notified. Please consult with your own legal counsel on compliance."